Energy Star Appliance Rebates are available on a variety of home equipment from air purifiers to heat pump water heaters. Click the “Apply Online” link or download the rebate form to see the full range of options and fill out your rebate application.
DOWNLOAD REBATE FORM
APPLY ONLINE BELOW
DOWNLOAD COOL HOMES FORM
HELPS Cool Homes is a High Efficiency Air Conditioning and Heat Pump Rebate Program offered by participating municipal utilities. The Cool Homes rebate applies to devices installed on or after September 12, 2019.
IMPORTANT: System sizing and proper installation are critical to energy efficiency and home comfort. Prior to installation, your installer must perform a load (sizing) calculation that is “ACCA approved version 8 Manual J”.
In order to qualify for a rebate you must:
- Purchase and install an ENERGY STAR® qualifying product at a property with an active electric account with one of the participating energy efficiency providers.
- Obtain your contractor’s invoice with equipment make, coil and condenser model numbers, size in tons, date and location of installation and total installation cost.
- Submit the following with your application:
- Contractor’s invoice showing required information and proof of purchase.
- Copy of Load (Sizing) Calculation “ACCA approved version 8 Manual J” (REQUIRED to qualify for Rebate, NOTE: Load calculations not needed for ductless mini-split systems.)
- Proof TXV or EXV valve installed (REQUIRED to qualify for Rebate)
- A copy of the AHRI Certificate. (Visit www.ahridirectory.org or contact your Heating and Air Conditioning Contractor to obtain a copy.) When applying, please read your participating utility’s terms & conditions carefully, rebate qualifications and limitations may vary.